They both tried and failed to keep Christmas from coming! Discover ways to help families celebrate the TRUE meaning of Christmas in 2020 during this webinar!
Have you been:
- Looking for creative ways to bring the Christmas season to your church that are COVID-friendly?
- Searching for meaningful Advent experiences for families during the pandemic?
- Wondering what to do this December to help families celebrate the Christmas season?
- Exploring ideas to include in your Christmas ministry plan that keep families focused on Jesus?
We’ve got you covered! We sat down with Children’s Ministry Directors from around the country to hear how they’re bringing joy and hope to families in their community this season.
Check out the webinar and discover more about available resources from Group:
Ready to get going on Christmas planning now? Here’s something to get you started–A FREE Advent Activity that you can share with your families!
Discover more about the resources mentioned in the webinar!
Christmas Event Kits
These 1- to 2-hour events are a great way to get everyone in the Christmas spirit! Each event kit includes access to COVID-friendly modications and permissions to help you adapt your event to any situation!
Simply Loved – Holiday Year 1 | Plus Digital and Standard Kits
(Pre-K & K | Elementary Modules available)
- Includes 2 Christmas Lessons + 2 Easter Lessons
- Features written guides and video tips of how to adapt lessons for online or social distancing environments.
Be Bold Holiday | Leader Guide & Student Pack
- Includes 4 Christmas lessons + 4 Easter lessons built to produce deep discussion that will engage your preteens while exploring some of their toughest faith questions.
KidMin Quick Picks
Songs of the Christmas Story | More Songs of the Christmas Story
- These four-week, multi-media curriculums reintroduces kids to the story of Christmas through beloved carols. Each interactive lesson reveals God’s plan: Jesus! Special COVID-19 permissions apply with purchase.