Encouragement and tips for hosting Sunday school in a COVID-19 world
What does it take to keep Sunday school running during a global pandemic?
We gathered together a panel of KidMin leaders from around the country who’ve kept their Sunday school program going during the COVID-19 and asked for their ideas, guidance and even for a little bit of encouragement.
Watch the recording below and discover what has worked in their ministries. Then hear how they have overcome challenges brought about by this unprecedented time. Plus learn their initial plans to continue reopening ministries as restrictions lift.
Webinar Follow Up Materials
Here are links to the resources mentioned during the webinar.
- Quiz- COVID-19 Compatible Curriculum Options
- Article- How to Grow Your Children’s Ministry (Even Over Zoom!)
- Video- Best Practices- Pro Presenter Tips
- Video- Tech Tips for Online Video Conferencing
- Resource- Simply Loved Lesson Adaptation Guides
- Resource- Empowering Courageous Kids: Back to Church Edition
Finally, here are links to the Sunday school curriculums mentioned during the webinar.