For today, you need curriculum that can easily adapt to the unique challenges of a COVID-19 world while growing kid’s faith, and without quadrupling your Sunday School prep time.
For tomorrow, you need curriculum that engages kids and energizes volunteers in a normal church environment.
Why not choose a curriculum that prepares and equips you for both?
From stay-at home orders to normal church services and everything in between, Group Sunday School provides curriculum options that will help kids (and families) experience the Bible while growing in a deeper relationship with Jesus… wherever they’re at.
Take a look!
Take the complication out of Sunday school and get back to what matters most…helping kids learn to love God and each other. Simply Loved curriculum smooths out Sundays by…
- Simply reducing recruiting stress—less volunteer burnout.
- Simply shortening your supply list—no more Saturday searches for oddball items.
- Simply captivating kids with memorable lessons—keeps kids coming back!
Keep Sundays simple—and your kids delighted—with Simply Loved.
- Flexible lesson options that easily adjust to any format including stay-at-home, small gatherings of 10 or fewer, or normal church services.
- Simplified supply lists that make gathering (and even delivering) lesson supplies easy.
- Digital options that make editing and sending lessons a snap. (included in Plus Digital Kits)
- PLUS! To make Simply Loved, Quarter 1 even simpler for today, we’ll provide written tips and videos for adapting each lesson to your unique situation (delivered to your inbox after purchase).
- Age levels: Pre-K & K and Elementary
- Format: Fits Most Formats
- Lesson Length: 30-75 minutes
- Scope and Sequence: 2 years
DIG IN Sunday school curriculum provides creative, multi-sensory teaching experiences that immerse your kids in deep Bible learning, helping them know Jesus personally and grow in relationship with him.
And DIG IN gives you ultimate flexibility in all the places you need it the most. Through DIG IN’s online lesson builder, you’ll easily create custom lessons that…
- fit your Sunday school format.
- adapt to tailor-fit the natural gifts of your teachers AND the activities your kids love.
- easily flex to match your classroom time frame.
- adjust to the different learning styles of your kids.
- include options for four age levels, spanning preschool to grade 6.
To help meet your needs during this challenging time, we have added adapted Core Bible Discovery sections to all DIG IN Foundations of Faith lessons.
Each adapted Bible experience provides a seamless way to build Sunday school lessons that work in any situation while still providing deep, faith-growing experience to kids, wherever they are at.
In addition, DIG IN includes many other lesson block options that fit well in at home or online teaching environments including Welcome, Talk-Abut Video, Music Videos and Life-Application Wrap Up. Learn more and see our full recommendations HERE.
- Age levels: Preschool – Elementary
- Format: Your Choice
- Lesson Length: Up to 2 hours
- Scope and Sequence: 5 programs to choose from
Meet your preteens exactly where they are while exploring what’s on their mind with BE BOLD, a fearless preteen curriculum. Built to guide leaders every step of the way, BE BOLD will help preteens explore the Bible while diving headfirst into the questions on their minds. As a leader you don’t have to have all the answers…just serve as a guide to discover what the Bible DOES have to say about their questions.
The result—A strong, resilient, and lasting faith, rooted in biblical truth.
Featuring highly relational, discussion-based lessons, BE BOLD curriculum is easily adapted to fit the challenges of this unique time while still helping to engage your preteens in meaningful conversations surrounding their biggest faith questions.
To help you create relational, experiential, and fun lessons for the preteens in your group, we’ve created a simple guide with ways to adapt your BE BOLD lessons for an online group.
In addition, we’ve created a Bold Bag Supply List, your guide to the supplies your preteens will need for the Summer 2020 quarter. Gather supplies and arrange pick up’s at your church or even drop the bags off at your preteen’s house.
- Age levels: Grades 4-6
- Format: Age-graded classroom
- Lesson Length: 30-60 Minutes
Empowering Courageous Kids: Back to Church Edition contains 8 weeks of specially designed Sunday school lessons built with social distancing precautions in mind.
This timely series will help kids overcome the fear and anxiety associated with today’s world. Created specifically with social distancing and other COVID-19 safety precautions incorporated, kids can safely connect with each other and experience how people in the Bible conquered doubt, worry, and uncertainty with God’s power. And kids will discover how they, too, can use God’s power to find courage no matter what they’re facing.
This 8-week series is created specifically with social distancing and other COVID-19 safety precautions incorporated.